Superior Tube Products, Inc. has launched the STP Institute to provide continued education and training for our customers. Our goal is to provide educational programs throughout the year that help our customers improve manufacturing and reduce costs. Over the years we have worked individually with many customers to provide prints, implement cost-effective design changes, and develop and build tooling. Frequently, we receive feedback expressing a need for a better knowledge of the equipment and manufacturing processes. Often, education at the customer level results in significant time and cost savings for the customer.
We gave gathered feedback from our customers and manufacturing leads to develop a curriculum that best meets our customers' needs. We offer courses on tube bending and laser cutting tube. The courses are half-day programs filled with invaluable information to educate your team on various fabrication processes.
- 7:30-8:00am- Continental Breakfast and Registration
- 8:00-8:10am- Welcome & Introduction
- 8:10-8:40am- Lecture One
- 8:40-9:10am- Lecture Two
- 9:10-9:40am- Lecture Three
- 9:40-10:00am- Coffee and Transition to Lab
- 10:00-11:00am- Lab Station 1
- 11:00am- 12:00pm- Lab Station 2
- 12:00pm- Lunch
- 1:00pm- Panel Discussion and Wrap Up