Tube Fabrication Services
From design assistance and prototyping to production and distribution, we cover every aspect of our clients’ tube fabrication requirements. Streamline your supply chain and decrease lead times with efficient value-added metal tube services and metal tube forming from Superior Tube Products, Inc. (STP).
Equipped with innovative equipment and a skilled workforce, our service capabilities include precision CNC cutting, metal tube bending, metal tube fabrication, machining and drilling services, tube laser cutting, robotic and hand welding, tube end finishing, hydraulic and mechanical press work and custom tooling. From design assistance and prototyping to production and distribution, we cover every aspect of our clients’ tube fabrication requirements.
Our team has experience working with many metal types and can deliver products that meet exact specifications for orders of all sizes. Materials we fabricate often include carbon steel, stainless steel and aluminum, among many others.
Metal Tube Services
As a reputable metals fabricator and service provider, STP understands successful metals processing requires stringent quality protocols that begin before fabrication. We purchase material from reputable suppliers and verify compliance upon arrival, use precise testing and inspection equipment to ensure every product surpasses customer requirements and audit every order for accuracy prior to shipment.
At STP, customer satisfaction is our top priority. We can accommodate tight deadlines or shifting delivery schedules, meet unique material handling requirements, offer documentation for enhanced traceability and strive to make the process easy for clients.
Depend on STP for your metals tube services and forming needs, we offer the following services:
- Tube Fabrication: STP is a single-source, full-service facility that offers reliable, quick-turnaround build-to-print services for OEMs and their supply chain partners.
- CNC Production Cutting Services: With CNC cutting, three-dimensional cutting tasks are accomplished with a single set of prompts.
- CNC Tube Bending: CNC tube bending is an automated process, which eliminates trial and error. Not only does CNC tube bending ensure a high-quality product, but it can achieve the same result repeatedly.
- CNC Machining & Drilling: Fast, accurate, and adaptable, these CNC machines produce dimensionally precise parts with high accuracy and efficiency. Using CNC machined and drilled parts will improve OEM end product quality and delivery to market.
- CNC Tube Laser Cutting: We are an Iowa-based manufacturing solutions provider that specializes in turnkey laser-cutting for OEMs and their supply chain partners.
- Robotic & Hand Welding: We are an Iowa-based manufacturing solutions provider that specializes in turnkey laser-cutting for OEMs and their supply chain partners.
- Tube End Finishing: We not only fabricate tubing parts but can also assemble them as tube weldments using solid-state pulse welding technology.
- Hydraulic & Mechanical Press Work: In-house tube hydraulic and mechanical presses give us the flexibility to fabricate high-quality parts quickly and affordably.
- Custom Tooling: Although many tubing manufacturing processes are automated and function under computer parameters, tooling is critical for efficient tube and pipe bending, presswork, and fabrication.